Personal Data That We Process
We process your personal data because you use our services and/or because you have provided this data to us. Here is an overview of the personal data we process:
– First and last name
– Address information
– Phone number
– Email address
– Other personal data that you actively provide, for example, by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by telephone.
Special Personal Data That We Process
Our website and/or service does not intend to collect data from website visitors who are younger than 16 years of age unless they have permission from their parents or guardian. However, we cannot check whether a visitor is older than 16. We therefore recommend parents to be involved in their children’s online activities in order to prevent the collection of data from children without parental consent. If you believe that we have collected personal data about a minor without this permission, please contact us and we will delete this information.
The Purpose and Basis on Which We Process Personal Data
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
– To be able to call or email you if necessary to carry out our services
– To inform you about changes to our services and products
Automated Decision Making
We do not make decisions based on automated processing on matters that can have (significant) consequences for individuals. This concerns decisions made by computer programs or systems without the intervention of a human being (e.g. an employee).
How Long We Retain Personal Data
We do not retain your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data was collected. We apply the following retention periods for the following (categories of) personal data:
– First and Last Name: up to 5 years if no longer legally necessary or required for the execution of the agreement;
– Address information: up to 5 years if no longer legally necessary or required for the execution of the agreement;
– Phone number: up to 5 years if no longer legally necessary or required for the execution of the agreement;
– Email address: up to 5 years if no longer legally necessary or required for the execution of the agreement;
– Other personal data that you actively provide, for example, by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by telephone: up to 5 years if no longer legally necessary or required for the execution of the agreement;
– Bank account number: up to 5 years if no longer legally necessary or required for the execution of the agreement;
Sharing Personal Data with Third Parties
We do not sell your data to third parties and will only provide this data if necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation. We enter into a processor’s agreement with companies that process your data on our behalf to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. We remain responsible for these processing operations.
Cookies, or Similar Techniques, That We Use
View, Modify, or Delete Data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your consent to data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by us, and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data that we hold about you in a computer file to you or another organisation mentioned by you. You can send a request for access, correction, deletion or data transfer of your personal data, or request for cancellation of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to us. To ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your ID along with your request. In this copy, make your passport photograph, MRZ (machine-readable zone, the strip of numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and Citizen Service Number (BSN) black. This is to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as soon as possible, but within four weeks. We would also like to point out that you have the opportunity to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Personal Data Authority. This can be done via the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons
How We Secure Personal Data
We take the protection of your data seriously and take appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you feel that your data is not properly secured or if there are indications of abuse, please contact us.